Amenities & programs at Mont Clare Hotel
The Mont Clare Hotel offers budget friendly accommodation with a range of amenities suitable for everyone whether here on a family trip or for business.
- 66 comfortable bedrooms and 8 spacious suites
- Goldsmiths Restaurant
- Oscar’s Bar & Kitchen (currently under refurbishment)
- Parking available offsite, charges apply (€12 for 24 hours)
- wi-Fi available free of charge to all hotel guests
- Fitness suite available for residents at our sister property, the Davenport Hotel, across the road from the hotel (opposite the street, 50 metres walk)
- Meeting rooms and function space available for private hire
- Elevator and stairs
- Reception 24/7
- Daylight rooms
The Mont Clare Hotel offers guests 24 hour access to our fitness suite across the road in our sister property, the Davenport Hotel
, which has a range of cardiovascular equipment and muscle-building equipment.
Dublin Bikes are available throughout the city and there is a station on Merrion Square beside the hotel.
City runs are very popular and a good way to explore the surroundings. The team would be happy to direct you towards interesting routes for runners offering you an opportunity to see the city and its many elegant and interesting gardens and parks.
The Surf-dock is just a small stroll away from the hotel and is ideal for all water buffs.
Complimentary WiFi is offered to all hotel guests free of charge during their stay.
* A surcharge applies for this service in the event of a high level of consumption.
Getting to and from the Mont Clare Hotel in Dublin, Ireland couldn’t be easier. Explore the city’s travel facilities:
- The Airlink (line 757) from Dublin Airport stops just around the corner from the hotel. You should be prepared for 45 minutes of travel time as the city can get very busy and the Airlink is a popular way of getting back and forth between the airport and the city centre. If you’re not sure which stop is yours, just let your driver know he should drop you at Merrion Square.
- The Green Line LUAS to Sandyford Business Park, Dundrum Town Centre and other destinations is less that a 10-minute walk away.
- The Red Line LUAS to Heuston station is less than a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Pearse Street DART and rail station is 2-minutes walk from the hotel and connects you with any city throughout Ireland or simply with the beachside villages of the city.
- A taxi station is located across the road from the hotel but our reception is always happy to order one for you.
- Merrion Square is a popular area for bus tours to kick off their trip. Ask at reception which ones you can choose from or simple walk along the park and choose your preferred tour.
- Dublin Bikes have a station on Merrion Square. Guests can register online and use this increasingly popular mode of transport to see the City. Besides, it’s fitness and there is no better way to see the city in an ecological way.
- There are a range of Dublin bus routes that pass the hotel travelling to various destinations around the city. Watch out for the yellow signs and pay your ticket as you enter the bus.
Our team is happy to explain you the best ways of traveling and getting around in the city and country.
Our car park for the Davenport, Alexander and Mont Clare Hotels is located on Fenian Street and is called Alexander Court. It is literally not more than a two-minute walk from each of the hotels and the cost for residents is €12.00 per 24 hours and €2.00 per hour thereafter. You will need a code to access this car park which can be obtained by telephone or by checking with the receptionist on check in. Leave your luggage with us if you like and avoid carrying it across the street.
The Mont Clare Hotel is located in the middle of one of the business districts in the city of Dublin as it is surrounded by multinational companies, the Government buildings, National Galleries and many shops and restaurants. Only situated a short stroll away from the IFSC or the docklands, the location is ideal for the business traveller. Use the complimentary Wi-Fi and the working desk in your room before heading off to the next appointment. Business areas are:
- Merrion Square, Mount Street and Fitzwilliam Square are located around the corner from the hotel
- St Stephens Green, which is a 10-minutes’ walk from the hotel’s doorway.
- IFSC, a 10-minute walk or short taxi ride
- Grand Canal Square, a 10-minutes-walk and very close to the Aviva Stadium
- Convention Centre Dublin is only 15-20 minutes walking distance or we’re happy to order a taxi for you
- The RDS in Ballsbridge and Embassy district in Dublin is a 15-minute walk or 5-10 minutes’ drive by taxi
- Sandyford Business Park: 15-20 minutes by taxi or LUAS from St Stephens Green
- Business Parks in Tallaght and Citywest are connected by the Red line LUAS
- East Point Business Park is approximately 10 minutes by taxi
Our hotel offers a great value for the money paid and is situated in such an ideal location that it is ideal for both the business and leisure traveller.