MEETINGS, EVENTS and special occasions
meet at the mont clare
The perfectly located Mont Clare Hotel is ideal for business purposes and has a proud amount of six meeting and conference room available that can cater for up to 150 delegates. There is a range of dining, lunch and dinner possibilities which our events team will be happy to tell you all about. Break outs for coffee and tea are available on-site as well. We are proud to say that we offer a flexible space in Dublin city and can cater for almost any event and if required, for larger events, partnering with our sister hotels, the Davenport Hotel and the Alexander Hotel, is no problem.
For less formal events, our Oscar’s bar and kitchen is perfect for some cocktails and finger food during networking. However, this space is temporarily closed for a soft refurbishment and more information will follow. The Aston Suite at the Alexander hotel can accommodate up to 400 delegates and the three hotels will partner together to provide breakouts or dining space for large conferences in the centre of Dublin. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Our team is happy to help you.
At the Mont Clare Hotel we know how to create and set up a fantastic event for both you and your guests. We organize birthday parties, soirees, dancing balls, conferences and more for many years and we’ve built great experience in making events impeccable. Choose from our range of packages or let us build your very own unique package to suit your event and that fits all of your expectations.
If you have an upcoming event and don’t have the perfect venue for it yet, then the Mont Clare is the perfect city centre choice. Get in touch with our events team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call on: +353 (0)1 6073590.
Put a historical stamp on your wedding day at the Mont Clare Hotel, that offers you a fantastic city centre location to celebrate your special day. To find the best fit for you and your partner, we have two large rooms to choose from with each one having a different style.
- Goldsmiths hall offers an intimate Dublin wedding venue, featuring plenty of daylight and overlooking Merrion square for up to 80 guests.
- The Yeats room offers a more traditional wedding venue and can cater for up to 120 guests. Wood panelling and large windows onto Merrion Street ensure you know you are in Dublin.
- Oscar’s Bar & Kitchen is the perfect spot for your guests to relax and enjoy a drink and some nibbles while you are over in Merrion Square making the most of the beauty of nature for your photos.
- For your ceremony
Both our sister properties, the Alexander Hotel and the Davenport Hotel, (both located across the road from the Mont Clare), can accommodate civil ceremonies which offer you the opportunity to have an easy transition from ceremony to reception during your big day.
On top of that, our hotel is only located only a few minutes away from Dublin city’s Registry office and a selection of churches are within proximity.
- For your wedding photos
We have an array of amazing location in our surroundings to make your memory pictures. Trinity college is literally around the corner and features some stunning architecture and plenty of green space for your photos. Merrion Park, just opposite our hotel, is a large city centre park features green leafy spaces for the contrast in your images. Stephen’s Green Park is our favourite featuring statues, pavilions and little ponds that would make a wonderful background. If none of these are to your satisfaction, we invite you to call our team to give you more ideas on where to shoot the best image.
- The Mont Clare Hotel Wedding Packages
O’Callaghan Hotels have a style to suit every taste and at the Mont Clare Hotel in Dublin we pride ourselves in offering a strong attention to detail and a home away from home style. Our team loves to create tailor-made packages that suit your individual needs and budget. Every basic package includes:
- Pre-wedding tasting with an opportunity to meet the Chef
- Complimentary hire of the banqueting suite
- Red carpet on arrival with a complimentary glass of champagne for the bride and groom
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Use of traditional cake stand, cake knife & pillars
- Personalised souvenir menus
- Accommodation for the bride and groom in a luxurious bridal suite with full Irish breakfast
- A professional consultation with a dedicated wedding co-coordinator
- Preferential rates for your wedding guests on request
Please call our wedding coordinator on +353 (0)1 6073590 and explore what the Mont Clare Hotel has to offer to make your dream wedding come true. We’re happy to answer all your questions and show you around the hotel.
Please contact email@example.com for sample menus and availability
|West Clare Suite||30||2.8||25||15||15||16||18||12||30||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Please scroll table to see full information