MEETINGS, EVENTS and special occasions
meet at the mont clare
The perfectly located Mont Clare Hotel is ideal for business purposes and has a proud amount of six meeting and conference room available that can cater for up to 150 delegates. There is a range of dining, lunch and dinner possibilities which our events team will be happy to tell you all about. Break outs for coffee and tea are available on-site as well. We are proud to say that we offer a flexible space in Dublin city and can cater for almost any event and if required, for larger events, partnering with our sister hotels, the Davenport Hotel and the Alexander Hotel, is no problem. For less formal events, our Oscar’s bar and kitchen is perfect for some cocktails and finger food during networking. However, this space is temporarily closed for a soft refurbishment and more information will follow. The Aston Suite at the Alexander hotel can accommodate up to 400 delegates and the three hotels will partner together to provide breakouts or dining space for large conferences in the centre of Dublin. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Our team is happy to help you.
Social EventsAt the Mont Clare Hotel we know how to create and set up a fantastic event for both you and your guests. We organize birthday parties, soirees, dancing balls, conferences and more for many years and we’ve built great experience in making events impeccable. Choose from our range of packages or let us build your very own unique package to suit your event and that fits all of your expectations. If you’re have an upcoming event and don’t have the perfect venue for it yet, then the Mont Clare is the perfect city centre choice. Get in touch with our events team by email: email@example.com or give them a call on: +353 (0)1 6073590.
WEDDINGSPut a historical stamp on your wedding day at the Mont Clare Hotel, that offers you a fantastic city centre location to celebrate your special day. To find the best fit for you and your partner, we have two large rooms to choose from with each one having a different style.
- Goldsmiths hall offers an intimate Dublin wedding venue, featuring plenty of daylight and overlooking Merrion square for up to 80 guests.
- The Yeats room offers a more traditional wedding venue and can cater for up to 120 guests. Wood panelling and large windows onto Merrion Street ensure you know you are in Dublin.
- Oscar’s Bar & Kitchen is the perfect spot for your guests to relax and enjoy a drink and some nibbles while you are over in Merrion Square making the most of the beauty of nature for your photos.
- For your ceremony
- For your wedding photos
- The Mont Clare Hotel Wedding Packages
- Pre-wedding tasting with an opportunity to meet the Chef
- Complimentary hire of the banqueting suite
- Red carpet on arrival with a complimentary glass of champagne for the bride and groom
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Use of traditional cake stand, cake knife & pillars
- Personalised souvenir menus
- Accommodation for the bride and groom in a luxurious bridal suite with full Irish breakfast
- A professional consultation with a dedicated wedding co-coordinator
- Preferential rates for your wedding guests on request
|West Clare Suite||30||2.8||25||15||15||16||18||12||30||Yes||Yes||Yes|